THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING
- A good assortment of fishing gear, including: back up rod and reels.
- Sleeping bag / bedding, towels.
- Bug repellent, sun screen, and first aid products etc.
- Sufficient food and beverages to adequately feed your party for the duration of your stay.
- Personal hygiene products, medication etc.
- Camera and lots of film. There are many unique and interesting things to photograph other than your fish.
- Any other manageable product you can't live without?
- Variable clothing to cover hot, cold and wet conditions. Remember that boat space is limited so pack accordingly.
QUESTIONS WE WILL WANT ANSWERED
- Your preferred arrival and departure dates.
- Total number of people in your party.
- Have you fished this area before i.e. Are you familiar with this lake.
- Have you ever stayed at a remote location on your own? (i.e. do you have any experience with generators, propane appliance and other emergency and remote options etc.?)
Please contact Redden's for reservation information at 1-807-548-4066.
A deposit of $200.00 per person is required to secure a booking. Refundable only if given a minimum of 60 days notice.
Prices are in Canadian funds. $1,000.00 minimum stay required and cabin is expected to be left clean with all discarded products returned upon departure.
Per person, per day $140
Boat and motor, per day $150
A deposit of $100.00 per person is required to secure a booking.
Refundable only if given a minimum of 60 days notice.
Cabin is expected to be left clean with all discarded products returned upon departure.
Contact Redden's to make your reservation.